WHY JOIN SID
The Singapore Institute of Directors is committed to excellence in corporate governance. We support our members in their directorship journey through director training and education, and advocacy. Whether you are an aspiring or a current director, you are at the heart of what we do. Membership with us offers you critical knowledge and development to enable you to make informed decision as a director.
Please note that Membership Fees will be revised with effect from 1 January 2018.
SID is the voice of directors in Singapore. Be part of the directorship profession, and enjoy the following benefits:
- Discounted member rates for SID’s courses, events, activities and publications.
- Invites to exclusive "Members only" events and activities.
- "Membership Kit" upon approval of application.
- Quarterly SID Directors' Bulletin.
- Access to "Members only" section of the SID website.
As a corporate member, you are part of the national network and centre on corporate governance. Corporate members can access SID’s full suite of member services, such as board matching service, extensive professional development courses, forums and talks. Tangible benefits include:
- 3 complimentary nominees.
- Discount of 20% on individual subscription fees for directors of Corporate Member.
- Discount of 25% discount for advertisement in SID Directors' Bulletin.
- Complimentary voucher to annual SID Directors’ Conference.
- Complimentary vouchers to various SID events.
- Complimentary copies of SID research publications and guidebooks.
Are you a SID member yet? Register now!