The Singapore Corporate Awards
The Singapore Corporate Awards (SCA) was launched in 2005 as the umbrella awards for exemplary corporate governance practices for listed companies in Singapore. It seeks to consolidate existing awards while introducing new awards in the area of excellent corporate governance.
The awards comprise five groups:
• Best Managed Board Award
• Best Chief Executive Officer Award
• Best Chief Financial Officer Award
• Best Investor Relations Award
• Best Annual Report Award
The SCA is jointly organised by:
• Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA)
• Singapore Institute of Directors (SID), and
• The Business Times (BT).
The SCA is supported by:
• Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority of Singapore (ACRA), and
• Singapore Exchange (SGX).
The SCA gala event is sponsored by Bank Julius Baer.
The partner organisations involved in the award organisation and detailed work are:
• Heidrick & Struggles
The supporting partner is Citigate Dewe Rogerson i.MAGE.
Further information on the SCA is available at www.scawards.com.sg.
Organised by: Supported by:
SCA 2016 SCA 2015 SCA 2014