In view of the evolving 2019-novel Coronavirus (Covid-19) situation, we would like to remind members to continue to exercise caution and pay attention to personal hygiene. For those who have travelled overseas in the past 14 days, we ask that you monitor your health condition and seek medical attention promptly if you feel unwell.
SID is taking precautions to reduce the risk of community spread, and after review, has postponed the following events on its calendar:
- Charities-Donors Connect Networking, 5 February 2020
- So, You Want to be a Director, 12 February 2020 (postponed to 20 May 2020)
- Intangible Assets in a Tangible World, 13 February 2020 (postponed to 16 April 2020)
- Sustainability Deciphered for Business, 20 February 2020 (postponed to 27 August 2020)
- Financial Code of Governance for NPOs, 25 February 2020
- NonProfit Financial Reporting Fundamentals, 3 March 2020
- SID-INSEAD International Directors Programme Preview Session, 31 March 2020
- Listed Entity Director (Mandarin) Programme, Shanghai, China, 1-3 April 2020
All other courses and events will proceed as usual, unless otherwise advised. SID will be implementing extra measures, including temperature taking and request for travel declaration and personal details for contact tracing.
We will continue to monitor the situation and update members accordingly. Registrants who have signed up for the affected courses will be notified by email on the status of their registration.
Do look out for our new course schedule on our website and our email updates.
Please refer to official sources such as the Singapore Ministry of Health website or subscribe to the gov.sg WhatsApp, to get the latest updates on the situation.
For enquiries, please contact us at 6422 1188 or email us at email@example.com.