The Listed Entity Director (LED) Programme is supported by the Singapore Exchange. It is a pre-requisite course for first-time appointees on boards of listed companies, to equip them with the skills and knowledge to execute their roles as directors effectively. The focus is on the range of regulatory, compliance and corporate governance matters of listed companies in Singapore. The programme is conducted in Mandarin and designed for China-based senior management and board directors. It is a Mandarin version of the five core modules of the LED Programme.
Provide an overview of the regulatory environment of a listed company in Singapore, with focus on the Companies Act, SGX Listing Manual and Code of Corporate Governance.
- Discuss the roles and responsibilities of a listed entity director, in the current regulatory environment.
- Describe the roles and functions of the board and main board committees.
- Examine relevant case studies in reference to the different functional roles of the board, for both conformance and performance.
- Corporate governance.
- Legislation, SGX Listing Rules and Code of Corporate Governance.
- Directors’ duties and responsibilities.
- Board structure, agenda and duties.
- Board dynamics.
- Board performance.
- Stakeholder engagement.
- Environmental, Social and Governance Essentials.
- Case studies.
Aspiring, new and current directors, and senior management of listed companies (who are fluent in Mandarin).
6 half-day sessions.
Presentation with case studies, followed by panel discussion and Q&A.
SID member: $3,942.00 (incl. 8% GST); $3,978.50 (incl. 9% GST from 1 Jan 2024)
Non-member: $4,600.80 (incl. 8% GST); $4,643.40 (incl. 9% GST from 1 Jan 2024)
24 hours in total.