Industry experts, regulators, academics and thought leaders are invited to present on current topics and events. Presentations generally feature high-profile speakers and are followed by panel discussions and Q&A sessions on related issues. Regulatory developments, corporate governance and boardroom matters are the focus of these large-scale events.
Offer a platform to focus on specific areas of interest and value to directors.
- Engage in sharing and discussion of key issues and trends in corporate governance and directorship matters.
- Highlight learning points and encourage thought leadership in boardrooms.
A specific theme, based on regulatory trends or corporate governance, will be the focus for each event. The theme is decided by SID in consultation with the partner organisation, if any. The title, content and thrust of the events, by their nature, may change depending upon the timing of delivery. The following conferences and seminars are planned, and new launches and events may be added during the year.
- Audit and Risk Committee Seminar
- ASEAN Corporate Governance Scorecard
- Climate Governance Singapore Summit
- Singapore Governance and Transparency Index
- Singapore Corporate Awards
- SID Directors Conference
- Corporate Governance Roundup
- Board Diversity Index
Aspiring, new and current directors, senior management and professionals who work closely with boards and on corporate governance.
Presentation, breakout tracks, webinar, panel discussion and Q&A with high-profile speakers.
Varies, depending on topic and duration.